The School of Social Sciences' Office of Research supports, enhances, and promotes the scholarly activities of UCI faculty, researchers and students within the School. Among its various activities, Office of Research staff oversee the distribution of funds for scholarly events, conduct grant proposal-writing workshops, and foster the creation of interdisciplinary research teams. We also provide resources to assist faculty, researchers and students develop successful proposals to support cutting-edge research.
We are here to help so please contact us.
The more we know about your research, the better we can help identify funding opportunities and submit competitive proposals.
support we provide:
- Identify Funding Opportunities
- Grant Proposal Development: Project conceptualization, feedback on draft proposals, form templates, budget development, interpreting feedback on unsuccessful proposals for proposal revision
- Articulate Broader Impacts
- Team/Interdisciplinary Research Project Development and Proposal Submission
- Proposal Submission and Compliance Review
- Grant Proposal Writing Workshops and Seminars